Omega Leadership Academy Mentorship Program
The Omega Leadership Academy of Denver is a flagship program of the Clarence F. Holmes/ Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. Scholarship Foundation and Chi Phi Chapter. The program is focused on helping Denver-area young men of middle and high school age grow and develop their leadership talents in every phase of human endeavor through mentorship, monthly workshops, field trips and community service. Our program is designed to be engaging, fun and educational with a focus on short and long-term success for every member.
- Boys, ages 12-18 or in grades 6th to 12th
- Member commitment to excellence in scholastic and community endeavors
- Member and parent/guardian commitment to program until graduation (2-3 events a month during the school year and limited activity during the summer)
Benefits of membership in the Omega Leadership Academy:
- Yearlong & multiyear mentorship (from entrance into program until participant graduates high school) with members of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. Chi Phi Chapter
- Participation in workshops and field trips on a monthly basis designed to introduce members to the professional world and career and college opportunities
- Community service assignments (essential for college and scholarship consideration)
- College Pathway Program: hands-on assistance for high school junior & senior mentees in navigating the college testing, selection, application and funding processes
- Local and National networking opportunities
- Focus on physical fitness and teamwork as part of the Omega Leadership Academy step team.
Visit our website:
Contact Number: (720) 663-7704
Contact Email: email@example.com